There was a time when there was nothing known as blog. Today, there are thousands of blogs on the web and are created everyday. Some create it for fun; some create it for serious purpose and so on. If your website does not have a blog, or you are not an active blogger, then you are throwing your success in bin. In this article, it is discussed about most inspirational and biggest benefits of having a blog:
- Quick and easy to start: A blog is easier to create as compared to website. Blog allows you to express creative freedom without any obstruction on messaging style and corporate tone. There are lots of blogging platforms and tons of templates to choose from.
- Build inbound links quickly: It helps to build the inbound links quickly. To achieve this, your blog should feature such a content that people want to read and share with their friends. The links that you gain from your blog are the deep links, which not only points to your website’s homepage but it will distribute the link juice evenly (because people are linked to your blog posts), hence your site will get indexed by search engines.
- Build relationships: Blog posts offer a great way to build relationships. People who read your blogs are loyal customers and if you learn more about them, then you would be able to find more customers. The blog allows you to create a dialogue or conversation with your customers. You can communicate with your customers on your blog and can build good relationships with them, which would bring you profit.
- Generate more clients to your business: The businesses which have blog, have the ability to drive more traffic and hence generate results. It has been found that, the bloggers who create 20 blog posts (minimum) every month generates four times more leads as compared to the companies which don’t have the blog. Ensure that you respond to the questions, the visitors ask. Providing them the answers will let them remember your company when they want to purchase or buy your products and services.
- Boost Rankings on search engines: Blog helps you to boost ranking on search engines. Search engines are always hungry for fresh content. The blog which is updated regularly provides fresh and keyword rich content to search engines, that leads to higher rankings and increase the traffic of website.
- Become a better writer: The best way to become a good writer is to write the pages everyday. This is what an active blogger use to do. The more you write the better writer you become.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field/niche: Writing more posts on your blog shows that you are expert in your field as you share your expertise on your blog regularly. As the result, your blog serves as a powerful pool of information (in your field). It will also make it easier for the readers to extract the information and will consider you as expert in your field.
- Improve your SEO: Ultimately, the basic aim of search engines is to deliver the quality and relevant information or results that are beneficial to the users. When you write the series of in-depth quality articles related to your field, Google notices it and each quality posts you publish on your blog brings traffic from search.
- Build trust online: Trust is a valuable commodity as you have to build by your own efforts and not by purchasing it. To get the assurance of your visitors, then you can easily achieve it by posting the valuable articles/posts on your blog regularly. The more you will get their trust on you and your business, the more it will be easier to accomplish your goals.